306
So, I haven't posted props since Freitag and rather than be boring and not post for ages I thought I'd do a biggy cos it's too hot to do anything else.
Hhhhhhweekend was immense. House party at the Char's grandparent's house again. Although the weather was sweat-inducing and spurred niggly arguments and even though not as many people came, it was still awesome.
We went to the park and ceremoniously set a plastic bird alight and had some funs. I've also never quite enjoyed setting up a camping bed so much. Harhar.

Sunday morning, Candice did the cook after me and Sam trekked mileage for grubbage. Thank you very much for the food Candice! No-one really said thanks in the morning apart from me which I thought was a little rude but they appreciated it! 'Twas like a cafe. IN A HOUSE. Huzzah!

I'd already gave my Dad his Faja's day card and shiznart the day before, so to be the extra special son that I am I did the wash-up.

Took Candice home and I presented my lily-white legs to the public.

That is actually a lily before you ask and not some strange sex toy.
Sunday night I had to go to work on my bike. My bike had a hole in the exhaust.

It was scarily loud. On the way to work there were some horse-riders in front of me. Because my bike was so loud, when I attempted to overtake them, one of the horses started busting crazy shit and being buckwild and wack. So I stopped.
I then pushed my bike for about a quarter of a mile waiting for the horses to go a different route to me but alas, the didn't. The horselady then let me passed and I shouted at her, "SORRY, THERE'S A HOLE IN MY EXHAUST; IT'S FUCKED", she laughed. Awes.
Eventually got to work for the longest, hottest, sweatiest, busiest Sunday evererererer. Some bright spark send Ryan home about 8pm and it was as if everyone knew he'd gone and wanted to be cunts cos it turned crazy busy. The take-away was literally pizz-acked, dishes were piled around the dishwasher, the sink was full and we were running low on chips. Somehow we all managed to pull through. Then I had to drive home on the loudest vehicle in history.
I got no sleep due to awful awful hayfever, meaning I was feeling too shitty to do my exam. Bah to the hizzumbug, watson. I think it went okay though.
Cray has been giving me lifts into 6th form whilst my bike is being noise-reduced.

Things with The Girlfriend are ace-mazing. I'm close to clinching the Premiership on Football Manager and 6th form is being alright. Amazings.
That'll do for now. Happy readings. Or something.
chro.


1 Comments:
At 9:53 PM,
Unknown said…
lol, that's really funny.
*snikers to self while muttering* hole in exhaust...
Post a Comment
<< Home